Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) from your systemMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) at https://www.mozilla.org
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 269.11 KB (275568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr). They take about 2.13 MB (2233776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (111.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (269.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (193.59 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (18.11 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (27.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (91.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.09 KB)
- helper.exe (878.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.0.3
of Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr).
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr):
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\application.ini
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\breakpadinjector.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\chrome.manifest
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) is a program by Mozilla. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr)". The Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) app will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr):
- The publisher is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 (x86 fr) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:39:55.363