Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el)
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) from your computerMozilla
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. Click on https://www.mozilla.org
to get more facts about Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) on Mozilla's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 269.11 KB (275568 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.02 MB (2119288
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (114.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (269.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (193.58 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (18.11 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (27.61 KB)
- updater.exe (271.11 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (91.61 KB)
- helper.exe (878.38 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) version 31.0
Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el)". The Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) app will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 el) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 10:27:59.557