Mozilla Firefox (18.104.22.168)
This page is about Mozilla Firefox (22.214.171.124) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (126.96.36.199) from your computerMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be seen here
. Please open http://ru.www.mozilla.com/ru/
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox (188.8.131.52) on Mozilla's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (184.108.40.206) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named firefox.exe and its approximative size is 7.29 MB (7644520 bytes).
Mozilla Firefox (220.127.116.11) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.28 MB (8685960
bytes) on disk:
- firefox.exe (7.29 MB)
- updater.exe (126.88 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (71.36 KB)
- talkback.exe (397.24 KB)
- helper.exe (421.55 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox (18.104.22.168) version 22.214.171.124
Mozilla Firefox (126.96.36.199) is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (188.8.131.52) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (184.108.40.206) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox (220.127.116.11) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox (18.104.22.168)". The Mozilla Firefox (22.214.171.124) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Firefox (126.96.36.199) in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox (188.8.131.52), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox (184.108.40.206):
- The software company is: http://ru.www.mozilla.com/ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Firefox (220.127.116.11).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (18.104.22.168), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox (22.214.171.124) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (126.96.36.199) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (188.8.131.52) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox (184.108.40.206) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (220.127.116.11) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:11:16.807