Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr)
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) from your PCMozilla
. Go over here
for more details on Mozilla. More information about the app Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) can be found at https://www.mozilla.org/hr/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file is called firefox.exe and its approximative size is 269.11 KB (275568 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr). They occupy about 2.10 MB (2198288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (114.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (269.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (193.58 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (18.11 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (27.61 KB)
- updater.exe (270.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (166.95 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (91.61 KB)
- helper.exe (877.97 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) version 29.0
Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org/hr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 29.0 (x86 hr) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-08 15:54:13.977