Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu)
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) from your PCMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be seen here
. More details about Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) can be seen at http://www.mozilla.com/hu/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 898.90 KB (920472 bytes) on disk and is called firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) is comprised of the following executables which take 2.67 MB (2797656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (113.40 KB)
- firefox.exe (898.90 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (114.40 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (189.28 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.90 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (25.90 KB)
- updater.exe (265.90 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (166.24 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (94.40 KB)
- helper.exe (846.77 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) version 21.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\application.ini
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\breakpadinjector.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\chrome.manifest
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\21.0 (hu)
Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) is an application released by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu)". The Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.com/hu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 hu) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 14:20:36.757