Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) from your computerMozilla
. More information about Mozilla can be found here
. More info about the software Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) can be found at http://www.mozilla.com/fr/
. Usually the Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file is titled firefox.exe and its approximative size is 898.90 KB (920472 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr). They take an average of 2.67 MB (2796680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (113.40 KB)
- firefox.exe (898.90 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.90 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (189.04 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.90 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (25.90 KB)
- updater.exe (265.90 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (166.24 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (94.40 KB)
- helper.exe (847.56 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) version 20.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr).Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\application.ini
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\blocklist.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\breakpadinjector.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) is an application marketed by Mozilla. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) application will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr):
- The software company is: http://www.mozilla.com/fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 20.0 (x86 fr) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 12:31:28.463