Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th)
Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mozilla. More data about the application Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) can be seen at http://www.mozilla.com/th/
. Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 896.05 KB (917552 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) is composed of the following executables which take 5.62 MB (5893712
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (113.55 KB)
- firefox.exe (896.05 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (113.05 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (188.78 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (17.05 KB)
- updater.exe (265.55 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (154.16 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (94.55 KB)
- helper.exe (844.46 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (276.66 KB)
- firefox.exe (383.66 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.16 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (157.58 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (272.16 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.16 KB)
- updater.exe (294.16 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (87.32 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (227.16 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (106.16 KB)
- helper.exe (951.18 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) version 18.0
Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) is an application by Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th)". The Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) application will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th):
- The software company is: http://www.mozilla.com/th/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 th) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 12:28:27.970