Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl)
Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) from your computerMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. Please open http://www.mozilla.com/nl/
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) on Mozilla's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl). The application's main executable file is labeled firefox.exe and it has a size of 895.47 KB (916960 bytes).
Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.65 MB (2773976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (113.47 KB)
- firefox.exe (895.47 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.47 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (188.21 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.47 KB)
- updater.exe (264.47 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (153.59 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (93.97 KB)
- helper.exe (870.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.1
of Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl).
Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.com/nl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1 (x86 nl) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 12:57:07.760