Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja)
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) from your computerMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be seen here
. More details about the app Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) can be found at http://www.mozilla.com/ja/
. Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 902.93 KB (924600 bytes) on disk and is named firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.39 MB (2508248
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (122.93 KB)
- firefox.exe (902.93 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (126.93 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.66 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.43 KB)
- updater.exe (278.93 KB)
- helper.exe (847.65 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) version 12.0
Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\12.0 (ja)
Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) is an application by Mozilla. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) app will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja):
- The publisher is: http://www.mozilla.com/ja/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 ja) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-15 07:25:08.050