Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu)
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) from your computerMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be found here
. Please follow http://www.mozilla.com/hu/
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) on Mozilla's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 902.93 KB (924600 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.39 MB (2508384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (122.93 KB)
- firefox.exe (902.93 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (126.93 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.66 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.43 KB)
- updater.exe (278.93 KB)
- helper.exe (847.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0
of Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu).
Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\12.0 (hu)
Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) is an application released by Mozilla. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.com/hu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (x86 hu) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 10:24:07.813