Mozart 1.3.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Mozart 1.3.2 from your computerUCL, SICS, DFKI, and other parties
. You can read more on UCL, SICS, DFKI, and other parties or check for application updates here
. Usually the Mozart 1.3.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozart folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Mozart 1.3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozart\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Mozart 1.3.2's main file takes around 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) and is called oz.exe.
Mozart 1.3.2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.34 MB (1404294
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (659.00 KB)
- convertTextPickle.exe (7.90 KB)
- oz.exe (28.00 KB)
- ozc.exe (13.56 KB)
- ozd.exe (9.19 KB)
- ozdoc.exe (69.97 KB)
- ozengine.exe (26.50 KB)
- ozenginew.exe (10.50 KB)
- ozl.exe (22.37 KB)
- ozmake.exe (269.27 KB)
- oztool.exe (31.50 KB)
- flex.exe (141.50 KB)
- text2pickle.exe (73.10 KB)
- tk.exe (9.00 KB)
This page is about Mozart 1.3.2 version 1.3.2
Mozart 1.3.2 is an application marketed by the software company UCL, SICS, DFKI, and other parties. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mozart 1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mozart 1.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozart 1.3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozart 1.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Mozart 1.3.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozart 1.3.2 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozart 1.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozart 1.3.2.
8. After removing Mozart 1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozart 1.3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozart 1.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozart 1.3.2 by UCL, SICS, DFKI, and other parties from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozart 1.3.2 by UCL, SICS, DFKI, and other parties is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozart 1.3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 22:50:05.910