MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 from your systemPavel Cvrcek
. Further information on Pavel Cvrcek can be seen here
. More information about MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 can be seen at http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.32 MB (3476480 bytes) on disk and is titled MozBackup.exe.
MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.57 MB (8983499
bytes) on disk.
- MozBackup.exe (3.32 MB)
- MozBackup64.exe (5.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (159.45 KB)
This info is about MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 version 1.5.22
MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 is a program offered by Pavel Cvrcek. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 or simply click the Search field and type in "MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2". If it exists on your system the MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2:
- The publisher is: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2.
8. After uninstalling MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 by Pavel Cvrcek from your PC, nor are we saying that MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 by Pavel Cvrcek is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MozBackup 1.5.2Beta2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 13:56:38.477