MozBackup 1.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MozBackup 1.5 from your systemPavel Cvrcek
. Open here
where you can read more on Pavel Cvrcek. More info about the app MozBackup 1.5 can be seen at http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
. MozBackup 1.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove MozBackup 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. MozBackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.19 MB (1244160 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in MozBackup 1.5. They occupy 1.34 MB (1401253
bytes) on disk.
- MozBackup.exe (1.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (153.41 KB)
This info is about MozBackup 1.5 version 1.5
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove MozBackup 1.5 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall MozBackup 1.5:
The files below were left behind on your disk by MozBackup 1.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\dll\DelZip190.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\MozBackup.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\MozBackup.exe
MozBackup 1.5 is an application marketed by the software company Pavel Cvrcek. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase MozBackup 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MozBackup 1.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MozBackup 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MozBackup 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the MozBackup 1.5 application will be found automatically. When you select MozBackup 1.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MozBackup 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MozBackup 1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MozBackup 1.5.
8. After uninstalling MozBackup 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MozBackup 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MozBackup 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MozBackup 1.5 by Pavel Cvrcek from your computer, we are not saying that MozBackup 1.5 by Pavel Cvrcek is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MozBackup 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 23:44:50.667