This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MozBackup 1.4.9b1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MozBackup 1.4.9b1 from your computerPavel Cvrcek
. More information on Pavel Cvrcek can be found here
. You can see more info on MozBackup 1.4.9b1 at http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
. MozBackup 1.4.9b1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for MozBackup 1.4.9b1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called MozBackup.exe and it has a size of 918.50 KB (940544 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside MozBackup 1.4.9b1. They take about 981.81 KB (1005374
bytes) on disk.
- MozBackup.exe (918.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.31 KB)
The current web page applies to MozBackup 1.4.9b1 version 1.4.91
MozBackup 1.4.9b1 is an application offered by Pavel Cvrcek. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall MozBackup 1.4.9b1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MozBackup 1.4.9b1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MozBackup 1.4.9b1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MozBackup 1.4.9b1". If it is installed on your PC the MozBackup 1.4.9b1 program will be found automatically. After you click MozBackup 1.4.9b1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MozBackup 1.4.9b1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MozBackup 1.4.9b1:
- The web site of the program is: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MozBackup\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MozBackup 1.4.9b1.
8. After removing MozBackup 1.4.9b1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MozBackup 1.4.9b1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MozBackup 1.4.9b1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MozBackup 1.4.9b1 by Pavel Cvrcek from your computer, nor are we saying that MozBackup 1.4.9b1 by Pavel Cvrcek is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MozBackup 1.4.9b1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 04:15:59.437