A guide to uninstall Movistar 3.5G from your computer
Movistar 3.5G is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about Movistar 3.5G can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Movistar 3.5G application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Movistar 3.5G directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Movistar 3.5G by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Movistar 3.5G\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Movistar 3.5G.exe is the Movistar 3.5G's primary executable file and it takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
Movistar 3.5G contains of the executables below. They take 2.12 MB (2224597
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Movistar 3.5G.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
This page is about Movistar 3.5G version 11.302.09.02.211
only. Click on the links below for other Movistar 3.5G versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Movistar 3.5G from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Movistar 3.5G from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\Movistar 3.5G
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Movistar 3.5G\Movistar 3.5G.exe
- C:\Program Files\Movistar 3.5G\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files\Movistar 3.5G\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA1
- C:\Program Files\Movistar 3.5G\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Movistar 3_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Movistar 3_RASMANCS
How to remove Movistar 3.5G with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Movistar 3.5G is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Movistar 3.5G is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Movistar 3.5G or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Movistar 3.5G". If it is installed on your PC the Movistar 3.5G app will be found very quickly. When you select Movistar 3.5G in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Movistar 3.5G, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Movistar 3.5G:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Movistar 3.5G\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Movistar 3.5G.
8. After uninstalling Movistar 3.5G, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Movistar 3.5G that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Movistar 3.5G using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Movistar 3.5G:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Movistar 3.5G by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Movistar 3.5G by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Movistar 3.5G in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-08 20:15:49.703