You can find below details on how to uninstall MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 from your systemWinjay S.r.l.
. Take a look here
for more details on Winjay S.r.l.. Please open http://www.winjay.it/
if you want to read more on MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 on Winjay S.r.l.'s page. MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MoviejaySX directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MoviejaySX\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700. moviejay.exe is the MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700's primary executable file and it occupies around 13.57 MB (14233600 bytes) on disk.
MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 is comprised of the following executables which take 15.06 MB (15795913
bytes) on disk:
- moviejay.exe (13.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.41617700
of MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700.
MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 is an application by the software company Winjay S.r.l.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700". If it is installed on your PC the MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700:
- The publisher is: http://www.winjay.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MoviejaySX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700.
8. After uninstalling MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 by Winjay S.r.l. from your computer, we are not saying that MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 by Winjay S.r.l. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MoviejaySX 2.2.4-1617700 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 00:54:32.710