This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MovieTime for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MovieTime from your PCMovieTime Official
. Open here
for more info on MovieTime Official. MovieTime is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MovieTime directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing MovieTime is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MovieTime\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MovieTime.exe is the MovieTime's main executable file and it takes approximately 38.84 MB (40723456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MovieTime. They take about 39.06 MB (40955955
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (227.05 KB)
- MovieTime.exe (38.84 MB)
MovieTime is an application by MovieTime Official. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase MovieTime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MovieTime with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MovieTime or simply click the Search field and type in "MovieTime". If it exists on your system the MovieTime app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MovieTime in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MovieTime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MovieTime.
8. After removing MovieTime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MovieTime which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MovieTime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MovieTime by MovieTime Official from your computer, nor are we saying that MovieTime by MovieTime Official is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MovieTime in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 15:47:22.163