Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 from your computerOpenSubtitles.org
. More information on OpenSubtitles.org can be found here
. Please open http://opensubtitles.org
if you want to read more on Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 on OpenSubtitles.org's website. Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Subtitles Searcher folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Subtitles Searcher\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.50 KB (15872 bytes) on disk and is called Opensubtitles-1.0.exe.
Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 873.34 KB (894302
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (717.84 KB)
- Opensubtitles-1.0.exe (15.50 KB)
- ShellMenu.exe (140.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0. You can find here a few links to other Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 versions:
Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 is a program by the software company OpenSubtitles.org. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://opensubtitles.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Subtitles Searcher\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 by OpenSubtitles.org from your computer, we are not saying that Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 by OpenSubtitles.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Movie Subtitles Searcher 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:04:39.603