Movie Rotator 1.2
This info is about Movie Rotator 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Movie Rotator 1.2 from your systemChris Pearce
. Check out here
for more information on Chris Pearce. More details about the software Movie Rotator 1.2 can be seen at http://www.MovieRotator.com/
. Usually the Movie Rotator 1.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Rotator directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Movie Rotator 1.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Rotator\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled MovieRotator.exe and occupies 624.00 KB (638976 bytes).
Movie Rotator 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.28 MB (1341273
bytes) on disk:
- MovieRotator.exe (624.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (685.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Movie Rotator 1.2.
Movie Rotator 1.2 is a program marketed by the software company Chris Pearce. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Movie Rotator 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Movie Rotator 1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Movie Rotator 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Movie Rotator 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Movie Rotator 1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Movie Rotator 1.2 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Movie Rotator 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Movie Rotator 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MovieRotator.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Rotator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Movie Rotator 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Movie Rotator 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Movie Rotator 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Movie Rotator 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Movie Rotator 1.2 by Chris Pearce from your PC, we are not saying that Movie Rotator 1.2 by Chris Pearce is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Movie Rotator 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:14:45.500