Movie Rotator 1.2
This info is about Movie Rotator 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Movie Rotator 1.2 from your systemChris Pearce
. Check out here
for more information on Chris Pearce. More details about the software Movie Rotator 1.2 can be seen at http://www.MovieRotator.com/
. Usually the Movie Rotator 1.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Rotator directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Movie Rotator 1.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Rotator\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled MovieRotator.exe and occupies 624.00 KB (638976 bytes).
Movie Rotator 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.28 MB (1341273
bytes) on disk:
- MovieRotator.exe (624.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (685.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Movie Rotator 1.2.
Movie Rotator 1.2 is a program marketed by the software company Chris Pearce. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Movie Rotator 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Movie Rotator 1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Movie Rotator 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Movie Rotator 1.2". If it exists on your system the Movie Rotator 1.2 program will be found automatically. When you select Movie Rotator 1.2 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Movie Rotator 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Movie Rotator 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MovieRotator.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Rotator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Movie Rotator 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Movie Rotator 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Movie Rotator 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Movie Rotator 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Movie Rotator 1.2 by Chris Pearce from your PC, we are not saying that Movie Rotator 1.2 by Chris Pearce is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Movie Rotator 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:14:45.500