Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control from your systemViscom Software
. More info about Viscom Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.viscomsoft.com
if you want to read more on Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control on Viscom Software's page. Usually the Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 676.27 KB (692505 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control. They occupy about 4.53 MB (4749705
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.87 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control_is1
Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control is a program by the software company Viscom Software. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control or simply click the Search field and type in "Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control". The Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control:
- The software company is: http://www.viscomsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control.
8. After removing Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control by Viscom Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control by Viscom Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:38:24.430