Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control from your PCViscom Software
. More info about Viscom Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.viscomsoft.com
if you want to read more on Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control on Viscom Software's page. Usually the Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 676.27 KB (692505 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control. They occupy about 4.53 MB (4749705
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.87 MB)
Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control is a program marketed by the software company Viscom Software. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control". The Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control app will be found very quickly. After you click Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control:
- The software company is: http://www.viscomsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control.
8. After uninstalling Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control by Viscom Software from your PC, we are not saying that Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control by Viscom Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Movie Player Pro ActiveX Control supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:38:24.430