Movavi Video Editor
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Movavi Video Editor for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Movavi Video Editor from your systemMovavi
. You can read more on Movavi or check for application updates here
. Click on http://links.movavi.com/?asrc=start&app=videoeditor&app_ver=10-0-0&partner=&lang=ru_ru&utm_nooverride=1
to get more info about Movavi Video Editor on Movavi's website. Usually the Movavi Video Editor application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 10 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Movavi Video Editor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 10\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled VideoEditor.exe and occupies 17.11 MB (17936744 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Movavi Video Editor. They occupy about 39.54 MB (41459448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioCapture.exe (2.94 MB)
- ChiliBurner.exe (4.04 MB)
- DevDiag.exe (77.85 KB)
- GetMovaviLogs.exe (993.32 KB)
- Register.exe (3.26 MB)
- ShareOnline.exe (3.44 MB)
- SplitMovie.exe (2.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.13 MB)
- VideoCapture.exe (3.59 MB)
- VideoEditor.exe (17.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Movavi Video Editor version 10.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Movavi Video Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Movavi Video Editor.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Movavi Video Editor:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Movavi\Movavi Video Editor
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Movavi\Movavi Video Editor\22a517344099f288b54a0d12e7324f9e1649\10.0.0.0\event-141104-212618-1000000-011.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Movavi\Movavi Video Editor\22a517344099f288b54a0d12e7324f9e1649\10.0.0.0\installation.key
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Movavi\Movavi Video Editor\22a517344099f288b54a0d12e7324f9e1649\10.0.0.0\settings.txt
- C:\Program Files\Movavi Video Editor 10\VideoEditor.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Movavi Video Editor
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MOVAVI\VideoEditor for Movavi Video Editor 10
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MOVAVI\Video Editor for Screen Capture
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Movavi Video Editor\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Movavi Video Editor\shell\edit\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Movavi Video Editor\shell\open\command\
Movavi Video Editor is an application marketed by the software company Movavi. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Movavi Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Movavi Video Editor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Movavi Video Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "Movavi Video Editor". The Movavi Video Editor program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Movavi Video Editor in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Movavi Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Movavi Video Editor:
- The software company is: http://links.movavi.com/?asrc=start&app=videoeditor&app_ver=10-0-0&partner=&lang=ru_ru&utm_nooverride=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 10\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Movavi Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling Movavi Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Movavi Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Movavi Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Movavi Video Editor by Movavi from your PC, we are not saying that Movavi Video Editor by Movavi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Movavi Video Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:00:55.437