Movavi Video Converter 12
This page is about Movavi Video Converter 12 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Movavi Video Converter 12 from your systemMovavi
. More info about Movavi can be seen here
. More data about the software Movavi Video Converter 12 can be seen at http://movavi.com/en/videoconverter/
. Movavi Video Converter 12 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Converter 12 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Movavi Video Converter 12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Converter 12\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called VideoConverter.exe and its approximative size is 4.15 MB (4347240 bytes).
Movavi Video Converter 12 is composed of the following executables which occupy 18.30 MB (19189272
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- downloadmanager.exe (400.27 KB)
- ExtConverter.exe (1.88 MB)
- Mvccl.exe (1.96 MB)
- PSPUploader.exe (289.35 KB)
- PSPUploaderde.exe (289.35 KB)
- PSPUploaderes.exe (289.35 KB)
- PSPUploaderfr.exe (373.35 KB)
- PSPUploaderit.exe (289.35 KB)
- PSPUploaderjp.exe (289.35 KB)
- PSPUploadernl.exe (289.35 KB)
- PSPUploaderpl.exe (289.35 KB)
- PSPUploaderpt.exe (289.35 KB)
- PSPUploaderru.exe (289.35 KB)
- PSPUploadertr.exe (289.35 KB)
- Register.exe (1.95 MB)
- RegisterCL.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (464.28 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (4.15 MB)
- WatchFolder.exe (2.39 MB)
The current page applies to Movavi Video Converter 12 version 12.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other Movavi Video Converter 12 versions:
Movavi Video Converter 12 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by Movavi Video Converter 12 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Converter 12\VideoConverter.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MOVAVI\VideoConverter for Movavi Video Converter 12
Movavi Video Converter 12 is a program offered by the software company Movavi. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Movavi Video Converter 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Movavi Video Converter 12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Movavi Video Converter 12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Movavi Video Converter 12". If it exists on your system the Movavi Video Converter 12 program will be found very quickly. When you select Movavi Video Converter 12 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Movavi Video Converter 12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Movavi Video Converter 12:
- The web site of the application is: http://movavi.com/en/videoconverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Converter 12\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Movavi Video Converter 12.
8. After uninstalling Movavi Video Converter 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Movavi Video Converter 12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Movavi Video Converter 12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Movavi Video Converter 12 by Movavi from your computer, we are not saying that Movavi Video Converter 12 by Movavi is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Movavi Video Converter 12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 16:02:57.177