Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0
This page is about Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 from your PCMOVAVI
. More data about MOVAVI can be seen here
. More details about the app Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 can be seen at http://www.movavi.ru
. Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi PDF Editor folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi PDF Editor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0's primary file takes around 1.81 MB (1894928 bytes) and its name is PDFEditor.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0. They take 2.79 MB (2926651
bytes) on disk.
- PDFEditor.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1,007.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0
of Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0.
Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 is an application offered by the software company MOVAVI. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0". The Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.movavi.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Movavi PDF Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0.
8. After removing Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 by MOVAVI from your PC, nor are we saying that Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 by MOVAVI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Movavi PDF Editor 1.6.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:41:51.740