Mouse Server verze 18.104.22.168
Mouse Server verze 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Mouse Server verze 126.96.36.199 from your PCNecta Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Necta Inc.. You can read more about on Mouse Server verze 188.8.131.52 at http://www.necta.us
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mouse Server verze 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled MouseServer.exe and it has a size of 481.50 KB (493056 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Mouse Server verze 220.127.116.11. They take 1.50 MB (1570797
bytes) on disk.
- Install.exe (134.50 KB)
- MouseServer.exe (481.50 KB)
- MouseService.exe (153.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (764.48 KB)
This data is about Mouse Server verze 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Mouse Server verze 126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company Necta Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Mouse Server verze 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mouse Server verze 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mouse Server verze 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mouse Server verze 18.104.22.168". The Mouse Server verze 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mouse Server verze 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mouse Server verze 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mouse Server verze 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.necta.us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mouse Server verze 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Mouse Server verze 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mouse Server verze 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mouse Server verze 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mouse Server verze 188.8.131.52 by Necta Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Mouse Server verze 184.108.40.206 by Necta Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mouse Server verze 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 23:24:33.533