Mouse Server version 22.214.171.124
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mouse Server version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mouse Server version 188.8.131.52 from your PCNecta Inc.
. You can find out more on Necta Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.wifimouse.net
to get more info about Mouse Server version 184.108.40.206 on Necta Inc.'s website. Usually the Mouse Server version 220.127.116.11 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Mouse Server version 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled MouseServer.exe and its approximative size is 506.50 KB (518656 bytes).
Mouse Server version 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They take 44.59 MB (46751381
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mouse Server Luminati.exe (221.00 KB)
- MouseServer.exe (506.50 KB)
- net_updater32.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.66 KB)
- net_svc.exe (20.54 MB)
- net_svc.exe (20.54 MB)
The current web page applies to Mouse Server version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Mouse Server version 184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company Necta Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Mouse Server version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mouse Server version 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mouse Server version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mouse Server version 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Mouse Server version 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mouse Server version 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mouse Server version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mouse Server version 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.wifimouse.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mouse Server version 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Mouse Server version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mouse Server version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mouse Server version 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mouse Server version 220.127.116.11 by Necta Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Mouse Server version 18.104.22.168 by Necta Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mouse Server version 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 10:45:28.407