Mouse Server version 22.214.171.124
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Mouse Server version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mouse Server version 188.8.131.52 from your PCNecta Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Necta Inc.. Click on http://www.necta.us
to get more data about Mouse Server version 184.108.40.206 on Necta Inc.'s website. Mouse Server version 220.127.116.11 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Mouse Server version 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MouseServer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 478.00 KB (489472 bytes) on disk.
Mouse Server version 22.214.171.124 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.49 MB (1565349
bytes) on disk:
- Install.exe (134.50 KB)
- MouseServer.exe (478.00 KB)
- MouseService.exe (153.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (762.66 KB)
The current page applies to Mouse Server version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Mouse Server version 184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company Necta Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Mouse Server version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mouse Server version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mouse Server version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mouse Server version 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Mouse Server version 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mouse Server version 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mouse Server version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mouse Server version 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.necta.us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mouse Server version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Mouse Server version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mouse Server version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mouse Server version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mouse Server version 220.127.116.11 by Necta Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Mouse Server version 18.104.22.168 by Necta Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mouse Server version 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 14:17:32.017