Mouse Server versão 220.127.116.11
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mouse Server versão 18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mouse Server versão 22.214.171.124 from your systemNecta Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Necta Inc.. You can see more info on Mouse Server versão 126.96.36.199 at http://www.wifimouse.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Mouse Server versão 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server\unins000.exe. MouseServer.exe is the Mouse Server versão 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it takes circa 506.50 KB (518656 bytes) on disk.
Mouse Server versão 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They take 24.05 MB (25218064
bytes) on disk.
- Mouse Server Luminati.exe (221.00 KB)
- MouseServer.exe (506.50 KB)
- net_updater32.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (764.36 KB)
- net_svc.exe (20.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Mouse Server versão 22.214.171.124.
Mouse Server versão 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by the software company Necta Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Mouse Server versão 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mouse Server versão 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mouse Server versão 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mouse Server versão 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Mouse Server versão 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mouse Server versão 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mouse Server versão 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mouse Server versão 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.wifimouse.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mouse Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mouse Server versão 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Mouse Server versão 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mouse Server versão 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mouse Server versão 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mouse Server versão 188.8.131.52 by Necta Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Mouse Server versão 184.108.40.206 by Necta Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mouse Server versão 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 12:55:46.383