Mouse Driver M7
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mouse Driver M7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mouse Driver M7 from your computerSanwa
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Sanwa. Usually the Mouse Driver M7 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Mouse Driver M7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Windows\Mouse Driver M7\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Mouse Driver M7\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to remove Mouse Driver M7. DriverInstallx86x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 209.50 KB (214528 bytes) on disk.
Mouse Driver M7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.96 MB (9392640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstallx86x64.exe (209.50 KB)
- DriverInstx64.exe (260.50 KB)
- GameMouseServiceApp.exe (2.09 MB)
- InitAppData.exe (336.00 KB)
- InitProject.exe (538.50 KB)
- POINTERGHOST.exe (4.62 MB)
- RapooProcess1X.exe (358.00 KB)
- StartAutorun.exe (208.00 KB)
- StartAutorunAsAdmin.exe (216.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.00 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (10.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (75.50 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (10.50 KB)
The current page applies to Mouse Driver M7 version 1.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mouse Driver M7 versions:
Mouse Driver M7 is an application released by the software company Sanwa. Some people want to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Mouse Driver M7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mouse Driver M7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mouse Driver M7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mouse Driver M7". If it exists on your system the Mouse Driver M7 program will be found very quickly. When you click Mouse Driver M7 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mouse Driver M7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mouse Driver M7.
8. After uninstalling Mouse Driver M7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mouse Driver M7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mouse Driver M7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mouse Driver M7 by Sanwa from your PC, nor are we saying that Mouse Driver M7 by Sanwa is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mouse Driver M7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:02:55.910