Mouse Clicker 22.214.171.124
This info is about Mouse Clicker 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mouse Clicker 188.8.131.52 from your computerRobot-Soft.com, Inc.
. More information about Robot-Soft.com, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.robot-soft.com
if you want to read more on Mouse Clicker 184.108.40.206 on Robot-Soft.com, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Mouse Clicker 220.127.116.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RobotSoft\Mouse Clicker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Mouse Clicker 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RobotSoft\Mouse Clicker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mouse Clicker 22.214.171.124's primary file takes around 448.00 KB (458752 bytes) and is named MouseClicker.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Mouse Clicker 126.96.36.199. They take about 1.10 MB (1154330
bytes) on disk.
- MouseClicker.exe (448.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Mouse Clicker 184.108.40.206.
Mouse Clicker 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by Robot-Soft.com, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Mouse Clicker 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mouse Clicker 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mouse Clicker 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mouse Clicker 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Mouse Clicker 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mouse Clicker 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mouse Clicker 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mouse Clicker 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.robot-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RobotSoft\Mouse Clicker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mouse Clicker 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Mouse Clicker 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mouse Clicker 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mouse Clicker 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mouse Clicker 18.104.22.168 by Robot-Soft.com, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Mouse Clicker 22.214.171.124 by Robot-Soft.com, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mouse Clicker 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-21 15:29:54.207