Mountain Crime: Requital
Mountain Crime: Requital is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mountain Crime: Requital from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can read more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Mountain Crime Requital directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mountain Crime: Requital is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Mountain Crime Requital\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Mountain Crime.exe and it has a size of 1.93 MB (2020248 bytes).
Mountain Crime: Requital installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.18 MB (7531993
bytes) on disk.
- Mountain Crime.exe (1.93 MB)
- Mountain Crime.wrp.exe (4.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (349.06 KB)
Click on the links below for other Mountain Crime: Requital versions:
Mountain Crime: Requital is an application marketed by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Mountain Crime: Requital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mountain Crime: Requital from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mountain Crime: Requital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Crime: Requital". The Mountain Crime: Requital application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mountain Crime: Requital in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mountain Crime: Requital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mountain Crime: Requital.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Crime: Requital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Crime: Requital that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Crime: Requital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mountain Crime: Requital by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Mountain Crime: Requital by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Crime: Requital in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-24 15:16:04.750