You can find below details on how to remove Mountain Bike for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mountain Bike from your systemMountain Bike
. You can find out more on Mountain Bike or check for application updates here
. Click on http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
to get more data about Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mountain Bike. utilMountainBike.exe is the Mountain Bike's primary executable file and it takes about 449.24 KB (460024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Mountain Bike. They take 2.24 MB (2351888
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.81 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (449.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This info is about Mountain Bike version 2015.06.22.002855
only. For other Mountain Bike versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is an application marketed by the software company Mountain Bike. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike application will be found automatically. After you select Mountain Bike in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The software company is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After uninstalling Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Bike in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:18:58.353