This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Mountain Bike for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Mountain Bike from your PCMountain Bike
. More information on Mountain Bike can be found here
. Detailed information about Mountain Bike can be found at http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called utilMountainBike.exe and occupies 389.24 KB (398584 bytes).
Mountain Bike is comprised of the following executables which occupy 631.95 KB (647120
bytes) on disk:
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (242.71 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (389.24 KB)
The current page applies to Mountain Bike version 2015.04.09.102407
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mountain Bike:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program offered by Mountain Bike. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mountain Bike from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". If it is installed on your PC the Mountain Bike application will be found automatically. After you select Mountain Bike in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the program is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mountain Bike in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:36:49.197