Mount Image Pro
Mount Image Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mount Image Pro from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. More info about GetData Pty Ltd can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Mount Image Pro v6 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Mount Image Pro is C:\Program Files\GetData\Mount Image Pro v6\unins000.exe. Mount Image Pro's primary file takes around 20.37 MB (21357768 bytes) and is called MIPGUI.exe.
Mount Image Pro is comprised of the following executables which take 52.48 MB (55034393
bytes) on disk:
- GetDataNetworkServer.exe (9.36 MB)
- LicenseManager.exe (12.63 MB)
- MIP.exe (8.98 MB)
- MIPGUI.exe (20.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Mount Image Pro version 18.104.22.1685
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mount Image Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Mount Image Pro is a program by GetData Pty Ltd. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Mount Image Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mount Image Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mount Image Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mount Image Pro". If it exists on your system the Mount Image Pro app will be found very quickly. After you click Mount Image Pro in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mount Image Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mount Image Pro.
8. After uninstalling Mount Image Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mount Image Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mount Image Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mount Image Pro by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mount Image Pro by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mount Image Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 10:59:50.697