MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0
MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 from your computerMotorola
. Further information on Motorola can be seen here
. You can read more about on MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 at www.motorola.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\uninstall.exe. MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0's primary file takes about 769.86 KB (788336 bytes) and is called MotoHelperAgent.exe.
The following executables are installed beside MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0. They occupy about 1.63 MB (1710120
bytes) on disk.
- MotoHelperAgent.exe (769.86 KB)
- MotoHelperService.exe (213.86 KB)
- MotoHelperUpdate.exe (485.86 KB)
- uninstall.exe (156.46 KB)
- MWS.exe (44.00 KB)
The current page applies to MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 version 2.1.25
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk by MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperAgent.exe
MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 is an application by Motorola. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0". The MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 application will be found automatically. After you click MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0:
- The software company is: www.motorola.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0.
8. After removing MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 by Motorola from your computer, we are not saying that MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 by Motorola is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MotoHelper 2.1.25 Driver 5.3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:43:39.710