MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver from your computerMotorola
. You can find out more on Motorola or check for application updates here
. Please open www.motorola.com
if you want to read more on MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver on Motorola's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\MotoHelper directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Motorola\MotoHelper\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MotoHelper_2.1.32_Driver_5.4.exe is the MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver 's main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.16 MB (8551232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver . They occupy an average of 9.61 MB (10081097
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MotoHelperAgent.exe (665.86 KB)
- MotoHelperService.exe (217.86 KB)
- MotoHelperUpdate.exe (445.86 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.43 KB)
- MotoHelper_2.1.32_Driver_5.4.exe (8.16 MB)
- MWS.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.51
of MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver .
MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver is a program released by Motorola. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver ". The MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver :
- The web site of the program is: www.motorola.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\MotoHelper\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver .
8. After uninstalling MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver by Motorola from your PC, we are not saying that MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver by Motorola is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 19:31:16.747