Moto Racing is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Moto Racing from your computerGamesPub Ltd.
. Further information on GamesPub Ltd. can be found here
. You can see more info about Moto Racing at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Moto Racing is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Moto Racing directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Moto Racing is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Moto Racing\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled MotoRacing.exe and it has a size of 763.00 KB (781312 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Moto Racing. They take about 3.80 MB (3984232
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (1.94 MB)
- MotoRacing.exe (763.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
Moto Racing is an application by GamesPub Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Moto Racing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Moto Racing from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Moto Racing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Moto Racing". If it exists on your system the Moto Racing application will be found very quickly. When you select Moto Racing in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Moto Racing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Moto Racing:
- The publisher is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Moto Racing\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Moto Racing.
8. After removing Moto Racing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Moto Racing that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Moto Racing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Moto Racing by GamesPub Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Moto Racing by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Moto Racing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:22:12.037