Mosaic 2014.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Mosaic 2014.5 from your PCTeco a.s.
. More info about Teco a.s. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.tecomat.com
if you want to read more on Mosaic 2014.5 on Teco a.s.'s page. Usually the Mosaic 2014.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Teco\Mosaic directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Mosaic 2014.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Teco\Mosaic\uninstall\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Mosaic.exe is the Mosaic 2014.5's main executable file and it occupies circa 8.14 MB (8534016 bytes) on disk.
Mosaic 2014.5 is composed of the following executables which take 60.57 MB (63515337
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HTMLDC.exe (643.00 KB)
- Mosaic.exe (8.14 MB)
- MosaicVerSw.exe (55.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Firmup1c.exe (105.00 KB)
- GetTFWInfo.exe (450.50 KB)
- haspdinst.exe (14.52 MB)
- HASPUserSetup.exe (13.86 MB)
- INIMODEM.EXE (15.71 KB)
- ComPlc32.exe (94.00 KB)
- ComPlc32_syn.exe (212.00 KB)
- ConnectFind.exe (61.00 KB)
- PackHIST32.exe (73.00 KB)
- SetPlcIP.exe (5.74 MB)
- FirmwareUpdater.exe (8.19 MB)
- ProjectLoader.exe (5.49 MB)
- CDM 2.08.28.exe (1.83 MB)
The current page applies to Mosaic 2014.5 version 2014.5
Mosaic 2014.5 is a program released by Teco a.s.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Mosaic 2014.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mosaic 2014.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mosaic 2014.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mosaic 2014.5". If it is installed on your PC the Mosaic 2014.5 app will be found very quickly. After you select Mosaic 2014.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mosaic 2014.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mosaic 2014.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tecomat.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Teco\Mosaic\uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mosaic 2014.5.
8. After removing Mosaic 2014.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mosaic 2014.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mosaic 2014.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mosaic 2014.5 by Teco a.s. from your PC, nor are we saying that Mosaic 2014.5 by Teco a.s. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mosaic 2014.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:59:10.067