Mortgage Plan is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mortgage Plan from your computerCanassurance
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Canassurance. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Cross\Hypotheque1.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mortgage Plan is C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Cross\Hypotheque1.1\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. PH.exe is the Mortgage Plan's primary executable file and it occupies about 396.00 KB (405504 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mortgage Plan. They take 1.45 MB (1519593
bytes) on disk.
- PH.exe (396.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.71 KB)
- vbrun60sp6.exe (1,004.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.2
of Mortgage Plan.
Mortgage Plan is a program marketed by the software company Canassurance. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Mortgage Plan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mortgage Plan from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mortgage Plan or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mortgage Plan". If it exists on your system the Mortgage Plan app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mortgage Plan in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mortgage Plan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mortgage Plan.
8. After removing Mortgage Plan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mortgage Plan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mortgage Plan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mortgage Plan by Canassurance from your computer, we are not saying that Mortgage Plan by Canassurance is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mortgage Plan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 16:35:20.807