Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition from your computerRepack by Fenixx (06.08.2013)
. More information on Repack by Fenixx (06.08.2013) can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 11.12 MB (11655680 bytes) on disk and is called MKKE.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition. They occupy about 16.36 MB (17155550
bytes) on disk.
- MKKE.exe (11.12 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.29 KB)
Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition is an application released by the software company Repack by Fenixx (06.08.2013). Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition". If it is installed on your PC the Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition.
8. After uninstalling Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition by Repack by Fenixx (06.08.2013) from your PC, nor are we saying that Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition by Repack by Fenixx (06.08.2013) is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mortal Kombat.Komplete Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 13:44:42.590