This info is about Mortal Kombat for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mortal Kombat from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Go over here
where you can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91. More details about Mortal Kombat can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Mortal Kombat application is installed in the C:\GAMES\MK9\Play\Mortal Kombat directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mortal Kombat\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mortal Kombat. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and it has a size of 902.50 KB (924160 bytes).
Mortal Kombat contains of the executables below. They take 902.50 KB (924160
bytes) on disk.
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Mortal Kombat from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Mortal Kombat:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mortal Kombat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Mortal Kombat .lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mortal-Kombat-9-Komplete-Edition-(www.kookdownload.com) (2).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mortal Kombat\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mortal Kombat\Uninstall\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mortal Kombat_R.G. Mechanics_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mortal Kombat\Uninstall\unins000 - Copy.exe.FriendlyAppName
Mortal Kombat is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Mortal Kombat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mortal Kombat from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mortal Kombat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mortal Kombat". The Mortal Kombat app will be found very quickly. When you click Mortal Kombat in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mortal Kombat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mortal Kombat:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mortal Kombat\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mortal Kombat.
8. After removing Mortal Kombat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mortal Kombat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mortal Kombat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mortal Kombat by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Mortal Kombat by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mortal Kombat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:16:51.923