Mortal Kombat X
Mortal Kombat X is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Mortal Kombat X from your computerWarner Bros Games
. More information on Warner Bros Games can be seen here
. Please open http://support.ubi.com
if you want to read more on Mortal Kombat X on Warner Bros Games's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Warner Bros Games\Mortal Kombat X folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mortal Kombat X is C:\Program Files (x86)\Warner Bros Games\Mortal Kombat X\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. MK10.exe is the Mortal Kombat X's primary executable file and it takes close to 50.32 MB (52766208 bytes) on disk.
Mortal Kombat X installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 93.16 MB (97686530
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (26.67 MB)
- MK10.exe (50.32 MB)
- MKXBootStrap.exe (268.50 KB)
- MKXLauncher.exe (1.16 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
This web page is about Mortal Kombat X version 1.01
Mortal Kombat X is a program by the software company Warner Bros Games. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Mortal Kombat X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mortal Kombat X with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mortal Kombat X or simply click the Search field and type in "Mortal Kombat X". If it is installed on your PC the Mortal Kombat X application will be found automatically. After you select Mortal Kombat X in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mortal Kombat X, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mortal Kombat X:
- The publisher is: http://support.ubi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Warner Bros Games\Mortal Kombat X\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mortal Kombat X.
8. After uninstalling Mortal Kombat X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mortal Kombat X that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mortal Kombat X with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mortal Kombat X by Warner Bros Games from your PC, we are not saying that Mortal Kombat X by Warner Bros Games is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mortal Kombat X supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:11:01.543