Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0
Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 from your PCRFT
. Go over here
where you can read more on RFT. Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat X folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat X\unins000.exe". Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0's main file takes about 49.81 MB (52234752 bytes) and is called MK10.exe.
Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 66.69 MB (69927437
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.65 MB)
- MK10.exe (49.81 MB)
- MKXBootStrap.exe (268.50 KB)
- MKXLauncher.exe (1.36 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
This info is about Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 version 1.0
Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 is an application marketed by RFT. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0.
8. After removing Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 by RFT from your PC, we are not saying that Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 by RFT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mortal Kombat X Version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:00:30.363