Mortal Kombat X
This web page is about Mortal Kombat X for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mortal Kombat X from your systemCactusGame
. Go over here
where you can find out more on CactusGame. Usually the Mortal Kombat X application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat X folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called MK10.exe and it has a size of 49.81 MB (52234752 bytes).
Mortal Kombat X installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 258.20 MB (270741856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Setup.exe (1.41 MB)
- MK10.exe (49.81 MB)
- MKXBootStrap.exe (268.50 KB)
- MKXLauncher.exe (1.36 MB)
- MK10.exe (49.81 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk by Mortal Kombat X's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files (x86)_Mortal Kombat X_Binaries_Retail_MK10_exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mortal Kombat X
Mortal Kombat X is a program offered by the software company CactusGame. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Mortal Kombat X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mortal Kombat X from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mortal Kombat X or simply click the Search field and type in "Mortal Kombat X". If it is installed on your PC the Mortal Kombat X program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mortal Kombat X in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mortal Kombat X, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mortal Kombat X.
8. After uninstalling Mortal Kombat X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mortal Kombat X which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mortal Kombat X with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mortal Kombat X by CactusGame from your computer, we are not saying that Mortal Kombat X by CactusGame is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mortal Kombat X supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-22 09:26:57.953