Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition from your computerWarner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
. You can find out more on Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition at http://www.mortalkombat.com
. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MKKE.exe is the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition's primary executable file and it takes around 11.12 MB (11655680 bytes) on disk.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition contains of the executables below. They take 22.15 MB (23224883
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- cracktro.exe (162.50 KB)
- MKKE.exe (11.12 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Click on the links below for other Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition versions:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition from your PC:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\DXSETUP.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\DXSETUP.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\DiscContentPC\MKKE.exe.FriendlyAppName
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is a program offered by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition". If it exists on your system the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition app will be found automatically. When you select Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.mortalkombat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition.
8. After removing Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:53:08.653