Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition from your PCdelta
. Open here
where you can get more info on delta. Detailed information about Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition can be found at email@example.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". cracktro.exe is the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition's primary executable file and it takes close to 162.50 KB (166400 bytes) on disk.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.44 MB (14095134
bytes) on disk.
- cracktro.exe (162.50 KB)
- MKKE.exe (11.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (905.28 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This page is about Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition version 1.0
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\cracktro.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\MKKE.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition1.0
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is an application marketed by the software company delta. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition". If it exists on your system the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition application will be found automatically. After you select Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition:
- The web site of the program is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition.
8. After removing Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition by delta from your PC, we are not saying that Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition by delta is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 17:21:57.360