Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo
Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo from your systemRed Herring Labs
. More information about Red Herring Labs can be read here
. More info about the app Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo can be found at http://www.postudios.com/company/games/morningstar/index.php
. Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo is normally installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Morningstar Demo directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/351020 is the full command line if you want to remove Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo. The application's main executable file is titled Steam.exe and its approximative size is 2.76 MB (2888896 bytes).
Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 206.42 MB (216445416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.19 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.76 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.19 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (555.41 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (816.69 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.47 MB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.41 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.69 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- main.exe (10.77 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- ForsakenDemo.exe (11.08 MB)
- Ski Park Tycoon Demo.exe (2.22 MB)
- The Plan.exe (11.01 MB)
- Dead Island Epidemic.exe (11.08 MB)
- Dead Island Epidemic - Launcher.exe (370.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (4.68 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.82 MB)
- HardwareSurvey.exe (33.00 KB)
- MarvelHeroes2015.exe (30.00 MB)
- MarvelHeroes_WebHelper.exe (217.50 KB)
- MarvelHeroes2015.exe (38.61 MB)
- MarvelHeroes_WebHelper.exe (304.50 KB)
- 12LaboursOfHerculesDemo.exe (1.38 MB)
Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo is an application marketed by the software company Red Herring Labs. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo or simply click the Search field and type in "Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo:
- The publisher is: http://www.postudios.com/company/games/morningstar/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/351020
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo.
8. After uninstalling Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo by Red Herring Labs from your PC, we are not saying that Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo by Red Herring Labs is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Demo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 04:35:01.310