More Results Hub
This info is about More Results Hub for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall More Results Hub from your computerMore Results Hub
. You can read more on More Results Hub or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on More Results Hub at http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\More Results Hub folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall More Results Hub by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 323.04 KB (330792 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with More Results Hub. They take about 846.54 KB (866856
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.04 KB)
This info is about More Results Hub version 2.0.5790.38457
alone. You can find here a few links to other More Results Hub releases:
...click to view all...
More Results Hub is an application released by More Results Hub. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall More Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall More Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find More Results Hub or simply activate the Search feature and type in "More Results Hub". The More Results Hub app will be found very quickly. After you click More Results Hub in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about More Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for More Results Hub:
- The software company is: http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall More Results Hub.
8. After uninstalling More Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong More Results Hub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling More Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall More Results Hub by More Results Hub from your PC, we are not saying that More Results Hub by More Results Hub is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall More Results Hub in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 09:28:28.040