More Results Hub
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall More Results Hub for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall More Results Hub from your systemMore Results Hub
. Check out here
for more details on More Results Hub. More information about the app More Results Hub can be found at http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing More Results Hub is "C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the More Results Hub's main executable file and it occupies about 323.05 KB (330800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in More Results Hub. They occupy 846.55 KB (866864
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5866.29967
of More Results Hub. You can find below info on other releases of More Results Hub:
...click to view all...
More Results Hub is an application by More Results Hub. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall More Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove More Results Hub from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate More Results Hub or simply activate the Search field and type in "More Results Hub". If it exists on your system the More Results Hub application will be found automatically. When you click More Results Hub in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding More Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for More Results Hub:
- The software company is: http://www.moreresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\More Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall More Results Hub.
8. After uninstalling More Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong More Results Hub which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling More Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall More Results Hub by More Results Hub from your PC, nor are we saying that More Results Hub by More Results Hub is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall More Results Hub in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 05:41:34.780