Moov is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Moov from your PCAlcatel
. Further information on Alcatel can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Moov_WCA\IK40 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Moov is C:\Program Files (x86)\Moov_WCA\IK40\uninst\unins000.exe. OpenURL.exe is the Moov's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 352.79 KB (361256 bytes) on disk.
Moov installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.53 MB (7892912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpenURL.exe (352.79 KB)
- ModemListener.exe (167.29 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (76.29 KB)
- install.exe (56.79 KB)
- install32.exe (89.29 KB)
- install64.exe (109.79 KB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (56.79 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (107.29 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (132.29 KB)
- Rndis_Update_64.exe (675.79 KB)
- TcpipWindowsSizeFix.exe (72.25 KB)
- Hotfix_install.exe (312.00 KB)
- spuninst.exe (225.87 KB)
- update.exe (737.87 KB)
- Hotfix_install.exe (312.00 KB)
- Kb909394.exe (509.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
Moov is an application offered by the software company Alcatel. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Moov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Moov from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Moov or simply click the Search feature and type in "Moov". If it is installed on your PC the Moov application will be found automatically. When you select Moov in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Moov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Moov.
8. After removing Moov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Moov which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Moov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Moov by Alcatel from your PC, nor are we saying that Moov by Alcatel is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Moov supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 07:02:38.473