Montex 2.19 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Montex 2.19 from your systemTexecom
. You can find out more on Texecom or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Montex 2.19 at http://www.texe.com/
. Montex 2.19 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Montex directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Montex 2.19 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Montex\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Montex.exe is the Montex 2.19's primary executable file and it takes about 1.26 MB (1321984 bytes) on disk.
Montex 2.19 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.38 MB (2495427
bytes) on disk.
- Montex.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Montex 2.19 version 2.19
Montex 2.19 is a program released by Texecom. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Montex 2.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Montex 2.19 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Montex 2.19 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Montex 2.19". If it exists on your system the Montex 2.19 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Montex 2.19 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Montex 2.19, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Montex 2.19:
- The software company is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Montex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Montex 2.19.
8. After removing Montex 2.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Montex 2.19 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Montex 2.19 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Montex 2.19 by Texecom from your PC, nor are we saying that Montex 2.19 by Texecom is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Montex 2.19 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 09:47:41.863